Saturday, October 11, 2008

PSRC's 4th Year Anniversary A Success

I'm writing this blog an hour ago after I attended our 4th Year Anniversary. I can't sleep without even trying to write a blog regarding this successful event. I was amazed how PSRC was growing and growing through the years.  I notice that there are different people joined the club from every chapters. We started at around 8PM, I notice a big Suzuki Flag on the Tambayan and a Huge banner with A welcome and remarks congratulating the PSRC. It was suzuki philippines who sponsors a lot of raffle promo. There where about 6 Jackets that was been given away, Suzuki Jersey, Id lace and Pins with suzuki logo. i have also grab one Suzuki Stickers which I pasted here in my laptop.I would like to say thank you to all who come. From PSRC_LG, PSRC_LP,PSRC_Batangas yes you read it right, they came and celebrated with us.We also have many visitors that I'm not familiar with.

This was also a reunion for the PSRC. It was a happy party after all. I went home together with my Buddy SGOTOGS and OYIE (eyeshield). and started bloggin about this event.

No comments: